Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SUMMER 2010 HERE I COME

My summer internship at WaggEd officially ends today. My mentor, Grace, took our team of 5 people out for my goodbye lunch. 时间说快也不快说短也不短。吃午饭的我们有说有笑的 it was quite enjoyable. I don't know where I'll end up after I graduate, but I know PR is the career field I belong to and hopefully one day I'll get to see the members of Grace team again :) Thank you for all for being so kind to me during my stay. It was such a pleasure working in this team!

Nowwwww... my official summer 2010 long awaits mee. BB arrives on Thursday and then our backpacking China trip will embark shortly. I'm going to be the ultimate tourist...This means no blogging/facebooking till I return to Seattle! be ready for a gigantic update after I get back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment